- Ring Size
- Bracelet Size
- Necklace Size
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||SIZE|
|MM||MM||US / Canada||UK / Australia / South Africa||France / Germany||Europe / Italy / Spain|
1) Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2) If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger,measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3) When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
Still not sure of your size? Contact us now!
We've listed some steps for you to choose the right size bracelet.
Step 1: Measure your wrist with a tape measure or strip of paper.
Use a soft tape measure to measure the widest part of the wrist and note the length. If you are using a plain piece of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil and then measure with a ruler (the end of the paper must be at the bottom of the ruler and marked 0). This is the size of your wrist.
Step 2: Add 1 inch, or 2.5 centimeters, to this size to get the final length of the bracelet.
Make sure there is enough room to tuck in 2 fingers, as this is where you will need to add the charms. If you want to add less than 7 charms, just add 2 cm. If you plan to wear 8 or more charms, please add 3 cm. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
1. The bracelet size is perfect when you measure your wrist tightly and increase it by 2 or 3 cm.
2. If you are between sizes, ask yourself how you like to wear your bracelet. If you wear it tightly choose the smaller size and if you like to wear it loosely take the next size up.
3. Please be aware that when you receive a new bracelet it will feel stiff, which can make it uncomfortably tight. The bracelet will quickly soften and become more flexible as you wear it.
4. Remember, the more charm you add to your bracelet, the tighter it will become.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|